Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Welcome !

Hello there! Welcome to my blog!

Well, I have actually wanted to start a blog for a very long time - a couple of years now. I have signed up multiple times to start writing my first blog post, but I have never actually published it, because of fear of what people might think. But today I feel like its the right time to do it, so here I am!

I am going to tell you a little bit about me : My name is Sophia. I'm half French, half English, and I've lived in London all my life. I'm 18 years old and I've just finished school, so will be going to university (normally - depending on results).

For my first blogpost, I've decided to do a Get To Know Me, questions and answers, so you can all get to know me better. So here we go, 25 questions, enjoy!

1. Why have you decided to start a Blog?
Interesting question - I think I would have to say that I want to share my life experiences with you, share my ideas and opinions on certain things :)

2. Who is your favourite blogger?
Zoella all the way :D

3. Do you currently have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Nope I do not.

4. What was the last movie that made you tear up?
The fault in our stars :'(

5. What's your least favourite mode of transportation?
Hmmm, probably buses. Theres often a lot of  traffic on the roads where I live (London), and I always seem to be waiting ages for buses. Also, I feel safer in a train that in a bus.

6. What chore do you dislike the most?
Washing up!

7.Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! And if I realise I've left them open I have to get up to close them.

8. Do you have freckles?
Yes I do

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yep always

10. What is your least favourite movie?
Hmmm, well this is a tricky question. I have seen many movies which I think are bad, or where the acting is bad, but I think the movie that I absolutely hated watching was Final Destination 5.

11. Whats your favourite TV show?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S :D I'm a very big fan :) I've watched every episode loads and loads of times, I have three whole box sets (not three seasons, three box sets :p). Im officially addicted.

12. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBQ sauce

13. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yeah I was, at first I was a Girl Guide, and then a Girl Scout.

14. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I would have to say no.

15. What is your usual bedtime?
Way too late. School nights probably 12am, and weekends or holidays from 2 to 4am, even if I don't go out I stay up and watch TV shows, movies or Youtube videos in bed or on TV. I don't know why but its been like this for me for a couple of years now, for me, if I go to bed early its a waste :p

16. How many languages can you speak?
I speak two languages fluently (English & French), and I did Spanish at school for many years but I am not at all fluent.

17. Are you afraid of heights?
Hmmm no not really

18. Christmas stressful?
Noooo I love it :)

19. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a child?
Well, from the age of about six or seven until I was about ten I wanted to be a dancer, actress and singer. After that I think I wanted to be a business woman, and then I can remember wanting to be a detective.

20. Ever take dance lessons?
When I was much younger I did ballet, tap and modern dance.

21. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose. 
I can

22. Are you patient?
Hmmm, well I am fairly patient. If I am in a queue that is very long I might moan to myself or to friends I am with but I will never start shouting or make a scene.

23. Are you shy?
I think I am. With my friends I'm not, but when I first meet people I am. I am more shy that when I was a child, I'm not sure why though.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes I really do miss someone right now :(

25. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Certain words I absolutely hate, it even makes me cringe to write them down: Smelly, omg I hate it. And panties. Beurk.

Well there we go, I really hope you enjoyed my first blogpost! I certainly enjoyed writing it and I am so exited to keep writing them. I am also going to be starting a Youtube Channel, I will let you know the details once I have uploaded my first video. Its really annoying because I have actually filmed it but I am not in London right now, I am at my grandmother's in the countryside where theres hardly any internet, and so my video just wont upload.

Anyhow, I will probably be posting another blogpost later or tomorrow! Until then, goodbye!

♥ Sophia ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment